Putting on a successful webinar, workshop, seminar, or conference isn't easy. Neither is promoting online classes.
- There are essential details to consider, important bases to cover, varying budgets, and that all important bottom-line
- There are skeptics who don't recognize your brand or appreciate your expertise. How do you build credibility and promote your programs?
- You have to convince different categories of people (not just your prospects, but their bosses and the budget watchers)
- You have to choose the most effective combination of marketing tools from among email, social media, mobile marketing, web-based search engine optimization and marketing, plus direct mail and video marketing. How do you attract attendees and still keep your programs cost effective?
- You have to overcome built-in objections, such as prospects soured by a competitor's seminar or an organizational culture of, "We don't need outside help", "With budget cuts, we can't afford to attend," and "Where do we get the time?"
Let's have a phone conversation so I can give you:
1. Quick-fix ideas and techniques you can implement right away
2. Short-term changes you can make to improve your bottom-line
3. Strategic long-term changes to improve your profitability
Call Anne Copeland at 864.506.0742 or email her at: email@example.com
to make a FREE 15 Minute consultation regarding ANYTHING about seminars!
I attended Ralph Elliott's marketing program 13 years ago in Australia & built a multi-million-dollar conference organization. I am back to the US for another session. Ralph is the seminar organizer's guru, the world's best! implementable ideas.
- Dr. Charles Schofield