Putting on a successful webinar, workshop, seminar, conference or promoting your online classes isn't easy.
- There are a ton of details to consider, countless bases to cover, changing budgets to deal with, and a big bottom-line to shoot for.
- There are skeptics who do not recognize your brand or who do not appreciate your expertise in your field. How do you build credibility and promote yourself and your programs?
- You have to think about the many different categories of people to sway your way (not just prospects themselves but their bosses, budget watchers, and big egos).
- You have costly promotions. email, social media, mobile marketing, web-based search engine optimization & marketing plus direct mail & video marketing. How do you drum up attendees with these tools and keep your programs cost effective?
- You have to overcome built-in objections, for example: prospects soured by a competitor's seminar/conference, or an organizational culture of, 'We don't need outside help' or, 'With budget cuts, we can't afford to attend, nor do we have the time.'
How can you meet these challenges and objections? Attend the annual conference on 'How to Use Social Media & Mobile Marketing to Get More Registrations!' Go to: www.clemsonconferences.com
I attended Ralph Elliott’s marketing program 13 years ago in Australia & built a multi-million-dollar conference organization. I am back to the US for another session. Ralph is the seminar organizer’s guru, the world’s best! implementable ideas.
- Dr. Charles Schofield